ISBN: 9780323812832 • 480 pages • Hardcover • 3rd edition
By Dr Robert A. Convissar
Successfully expand the use of lasers in your dental practice! With vibrant, detailed clinical images and easy-to-follow writing, Principles and Practice of Laser Dentistry, 3rd Edition walks you through the most common uses of lasers in areas such as periodontal surgery, dental implants, prosthetic and cosmetic reconstruction and describes how lasers work, how they interact with tissues, and how this knowledge may be applied to dental practice with a focus on technology, surgical techniques, and key steps in treatment. Written by laser dentistry pioneer Dr. Robert A. Convissar and a team of leading experts, this edition includes the free ebook, three new chapters, and new case histories and clinical tips. It contains everything you need to know to build your skills in the rapidly growing field of laser dentistry.
• Revised case studies reflect treatment planning and the use of lasers in treating a variety of pathologies.
• Detailed photographs clearly illustrate preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative procedures.
• Guidelines to the use of lasers in procedures are validated with evidence-based, peer-reviewed literature.
• Chapter on Introducing Lasers into the Dental Practice includes guidelines for investing in lasers.
• NEW! Chapters cover snoring and sleep apnea, photodynamic therapy, and infant tongue tie procedures.