Our “Baby Pack” folders contain all 16 obstetrics pamphlets.
• Antenatal Care and Routine Tests during Pregnancy
• Exercise during Pregnancy
• Travelling during Pregnancy
• Hypertension during Pregnancy
• Weight Management during Pregnancy
• Prenatal Screening Tests for Down Syndrome and Other Conditions
• Amniocentesis and Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
• Why Aren’t All Babies Perfect?
• Labour and its Management
• Vaginal Birth after Caesarean Section
• Fetal Monitoring
• Instrument-assisted Delivery
• Pain Relief during Childbirth
• Induction of Labour
• Caesarean Birth
• Postnatal Depression
All our pamphlets are described in plain English to assist the patients’ understanding of health information and to help patients make informed decisions.
The Obstetrics and Gynaecology patient information leaflets are printed in five-colour on high-quality A4 sheets.