How to order patient education pamphlets
There are a number of ways you can order the patient education pamphlets. The below information should be of assistance, however please contact us if you have any further questions and we will be pleased to help you.
Ordering via our website is quick and easy, and is the best option for keeping a record of your orders and tracking the progress of current orders. You do not need an account to order online — you can simply checkout as a guest, or you can choose to create an account if you would like.
To place your order online, simply find the pamphlet titles you want to order (the search function is a very handy tool if you are having trouble finding a specific pamphlet), add the pamphlets to your cart and checkout.
You can select between pamphlet quantities of 100, 200, 500 or 1,000. There is an automatic discount applied to all quantities greater than 100.
At the checkout you have two options for payment:
1. You can pay by credit card at the time of ordering. You will be emailed an order receipt confirming your payment, and your tax invoice will be included in your shipment showing the invoice as paid and no balance owing.
2. If you don't have access to a credit card or would simply prefer to make payment upon receipt of goods, we offer an "on invoice" option. If you would like to place your order on invoice, please select "on invoice" and we will include your tax invoice in your shipment. Payment terms are 14 days from receipt of goods. We offer orders on invoice in good faith, and we appreciate your timely payment of invoices.
If you would prefer to order by email, you are welcome to email your order to: email@example.com
In your email, please be sure to include:
- the title of each pamphlet
- the quantity of each pamphlet
- doctor/practice name and delivery address
You will receive a confirmation email in reply within 1 business day. If you do not receive a reply, please send a follow up email to confirm your order has been received. Emails can sometimes bounce or end up in junk mail, so we do recommend ordering via our website if you can.
We prefer not to take orders over the phone as there is an increased risk of error when the order is not received in writing. We understand some customers may have ordered over the phone in the past, and we want to make your ordering process as easy as possible however we ask that you now order via our website or email us. Receiving your order in writing helps avoid mistakes that can easily happen when taking the order over the phone, such as misspelling of names/addresses or mishearing pamphlet titles or quantities. We want to ensure we get every order right, and website and email orders help us achieve that.
We do understand that internet access may be limited for some customers, and in that scenario we want to make your ordering process as convenient as possible. If you are unable to order via the website or email, please call us and we will take your order over the phone.
Purchase Orders for Hospitals and Health Departments
Most hospitals and health departments require us to get an official purchase order for orders of the patient education pamphlets. If you're unsure whether or not your hospital requires a PO, please contact your purchasing department or feel free to email us and we can look it up in our system.