Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
by Drs Brad W. Neville, Douglas D. Damm, Carl M. Allen and Angela C. Chi
ISBN: 9780323789813 • 5th edition • Hardcover • 992 pages
Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, 5th edition, guides you through the diseases that affect the oral and maxillofacial region. More than 1,500 radiographs and full-colour photos documant lesions and conditions. Updates include advances in oral squamous cell carcinoma treatment, HPV, and molecular pathology. Well-known oral pathology educators Brad Neville, Douglas Damm, Carl Allen, and Angela Chi bring the reader up to date on the latest concepts of pathogenesis and disease management.
• Comprehensive overview includes a detailed description of each lesion or pathologic condition and the pathologic process that it represents, followed by a discussion of its clinical and/or radiographic presentation, histopathologic features, indlucing treatment and prognosis.
• Coverage of the latest concepts of pathogenesis and disease management of oral and maxillofacial structures, accurate diagnosis, and how to institute treatment.
• Organisation by body system or disease process.
• Comprehensive appendix on differential diagnosis organises diseases according to prominent or identifiable features, assisting differential diagnoses.
• An ebook is included with print purchase. The ebook allows access to all text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud. This includes differential diagnosis and practice questions.
• Updated content on breakthroughs in oral squamous cell carcinoma treatment, HPV, and molecular pathology addresses some of today’s leading topics in oral pathology research.