Management of Temporomandibular Disorders and OcclusionRegular price $192.00 Save $-192.00
Management of Temporomandibular Disorders and Occlusion
by Jeffrey P. Okeson
9780323676748 • 8th Edition • Mosby • 512 pages
Covering emerging and proven techniques in this dynamic area of oral health, “Management of Temporomandibular Disorders and Occlusion”(8th Edition) is the only textbook that guides the reader from basic anatomy and function to solutions to many common occlusal and TMD problems. Clear descriptions and a new full-color design promote a complete understanding of normal, abnormal, and dysfunctional occlusal relationships and masticatory function and dysfunction. A recognized industry-standard, this book can help teach how to achieve treatment goals whilst keeping the best interests of patients in mind.
• Globally recognized TMD expert author Jeff Okeson details the most current and effective solutions around.
• Evidence-Based Practice helps to put the information and techniques in this book into practice
• Logical organization of content includes functional anatomy, etiology and identification of disturbances, treatment of disturbances, and occlusal therapy.
• Full-color design provides more vivid clinical photos and illustrations.
• Robust Art Program helps to understand normal occlusion and masticatory function and how to recognize and manage abnormalities in these areas.
• Clinical Comment boxes gives critical thinking points and instructions on how to apply these to everyday clinical practice.