Endodontics Principles and PracticeRegular price $192.00 Save $-192.00
ISBN: 9780323624367 • Hardcover • edition 6
From renowned endodontics experts Mahmoud Torabinejad, Ashraf Fouad and Shahrokh Shabahang comes “Endodontics: Principles and Practice”, 6th Edition. This new edition contains all the clinically-relevant information needed to incorporate endodontics into general dentistry practice. Illustrated step-by-step guidelines and vivid online videos address the ins and outs of diagnosis, treatment planning, managing pulpal and periapical diseases, and performing basic root canal treatments. “Endodontics: Principles and Practice” is the perfect endodontics guide for both entry-level dental students and general dentists alike.
• Well-known, international contributors share guidelines, expertise, and clinical experience with contemporary technologies and procedures.
• Detailed coverage of basic endodontic principles and procedures
• Updated evidence-based coverage also includes topics such as the etiology of disease, local anesthesia, emergency treatment, obturation, and temporization.
• Over 1,000 full-color illustrations, including radiographs and clinical photographs.
• Learning objectives help you meet the theoretical and procedural expectations for each chapter.
• Over 60 video clips on the companion website demonstrate essential procedures.