WHEELER'S DENTAL ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY AND OCCLUSIONRegular price $148.00 Save $-148.00
WHEELER'S DENTAL ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY AND OCCLUSION 11TH EDITION
by Nelson DDS MS, Stanley J.
ISBN: 9780323638784 • Hardcover: 392 pages • 1960 Illustrations
Successfully learn to apply dental anatomy to the practice of dentistry with Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy, Physiology, and Occlusion, 11th Edition. Updated and visually enhanced, the eleventh edition of this market-leading dental text expands its focus on clinical applications and includes dozens of online 360-degree and 3-D tooth animations to give you an unparalleled view of dentitions, pulp formation, the sequence of eruptions, and countless clinical considerations. Every text purchase also comes with access to the companion ExpertConsult website - where you can reference the entire text electronically as well as engage with a wealth of learning activities, animations, and hands-on resources to better understand and retain the information covered in your text.
• Nearly 1,000 full-color images include detailed, well-labeled anatomical illustrations and clinical photographs.
• Practical appendices include Review of Tooth Morphology with a concise review of tooth development from in utero to adolescence to adulthood; and Tooth Traits of the Permanent Dentition with tables for each tooth providing detailed information such as tooth notation, dimensions, position of proximal contacts, heights, and curvatures.
• 360-degree virtual reality and 3-D animations on ExpertConsult help refine your skills in both tooth identification and examination.
• Step-by-step videos on ExpertConsult demonstrate occlusal adjustments.
• Chapter on clinical applications includes practical applications and case studies to prepare you for the exams. Topics include root planning and scaling; extraction techniques and forces; relationship of fillings to pulp form and enamel form; and occlusal adjustment of premature occlusal contacts and arch form in relationship to bite splint designs.
• NEW! Learning objectives at the start of every chapter highlight the knowledge and critical thinking expectations for each chapter.
• NEW! End-of-chapter review questions to help you gauge your mastery of chapter content.
• NEW! Updated information incorporates new research and visuals to ensure you are equipped with the latest best practices.
• NEW! Vivid full-color images to give a more vivid picture of clinical situations and procedures.
• NEW! Access to ExpertConsult website includes hands-on exercises, animations, videos, quizzes, exams, and more to round out your learning experience and help ensure your ability to apply book content.